Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Cutmit Ltd. Cutmit is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. We respect and value your privacy and will only collect and use personal data in a way that is consistent with our obligation and you right under the law.
This privacy notices applies to all information collected through our Services as described on our websites. It applies to our use of all data collected by use or provided by you in in relation you your use of this website. It does not extend to any Websites that can be accessed on this Website.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us, participate on our website or when you express interest in obtaining information about our services. We collect email address, names, phone numbers and other similar information.
OTHER DATA COLLECTION
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the website. Information such as referring URLs, browser and device characteristics, IP address, country location, about how you and when you use our website and other technical information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your data based on legitimate business interest following the Data Protection Legislation. If we need to use your personal data for a purpose outside the business interest, we will inform you and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
- We may use the information to request feedback and contact use about the use of our Website
- We may use your information to enable us to communicate with you
- We may use your information to supply our services to you
- To send you marketing and promotional communications
- If we receive legal request, we may need to check how we respond
- We will not send you unlawful marketing or spam. We will ensure your rights are protected and comply with obligation under the Data Protection Legislation and you always can opt -out at any time.
HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL DATA?
We will only keep your personal information no longer than for the reasons for which it was collected unless a longer period is required by law. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information we will delete where possible or store in an isolated archives waiting for deletion.
We will put in place security measures to process and protect your personal data. Although we cannot guarantee 100% security because of the cybercrimes but we will do our best to protect your personal information. The use of our website is at your own risk but ensure you only access our Website in a secure environment.
DO YOU SHARE MY PERSONAL DATA?
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for any reason, except we sell, transfer, or merge our company, in which case your information may be passed to a third party.
In rare cases, we may be forced by law to release your personal information to comply with a court order or a government body.
CAN I ACCESS MY PERSONAL DATA?
You have some rights under applicable data protection legislation in some regions (such as the European Economic Area).
These rights may include the opportunity to.
- request access to and a copy of your personal information
- request rectification or erasure of your personal information
- restrict the processing of your personal information
- data portability, where applicable.